GutMagnific® is the first food supplement product of a next generation probiotics class called ImmuneBiotics™. ImmuneBiotics™ are designed to achieve a healthy balance between the gut microbiome, the immune system, and the intestinal barrier, with the aim of addressing the underlying causes of conditions such as IBS and ME/CFS. GutMagnific® is specifically formulated to restore balance to disrupted gut microbiota, modulate the immune response, and normalize intestinal permeability, providing holistic, interrelated benefits for the gut and the entire body.
Not from faeces
How it works?
GutMagnific contains five active strains of lactobacilli probiotics, designed to manage gastrointestinal conditions using pharmaceutical principles. The patented lactobacillus strains in GutMagnific are derived from natural foods and scientifically combined from ImmuneBiotech’s strain library to address the underlying mechanisms of IBS and ME/CFS.
GutMagnific utilizes advanced protective capsules called EMBO CAPS AP, which protect the live probiotic bacteria from stomach acid, ensuring their survival and effectiveness in the gut. All five strains in GutMagnific are included on EFSA’s list of Qualified Presumption of Safety (QPS).
The beneficial effects of GutMagnific are supported by positive data from clinical pilot studies in CDI, IBS, and ME/CFS. Additionally, a large double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, three-arm clinical trial conducted in collaboration with the Karolinska Institute demonstrated GutMagnific’s effectiveness in managing symptoms of ME/CFS and IBS. Notably, GutMagnific is the only product (including therapeutic drugs) with demonstrated effectiveness in managing ME/CFS symptoms.
are very pleased
will continue to use
will recommend it to friends
- Vegan dietary requirements
- Histamine intolerance – none of the probiotic strains produce histamine
- Lactose intolerance
- D-lactic acidosis
- Preferences for safe and natural ingredients
- Allergen sensitivities
- Preferences for GMO-free products
- Concerns about antibiotic resistance
- Other dietary restrictions – GutMagnific is free from wheat, gluten, milk, dairy, eggs, soy, sugar, nuts, and preservatives.
1. Rebalance microbial dysbiosis
GutMagnific contains lactobacilli strains that inhibit the growth of pathogenic bacteria and restore a balanced gut ecosystem. In individuals with IBS, dysbiosis is often characterized by increased levels of Clostridium and reduced levels of lactobacilli. In clinical samples ex vivo, as well as in models, GutMagnific strains broadly inhibited Clostridium difficile and other pathogens, including Salmonella enteritidis, Salmonella thyphimurium, and Escherichia coli.
2. Modulating immune response
GutMagnific helps balance immune function by fine-tuning pro-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory pathways that are clinically relevant.
- Normalization of pro-inflammatory markers such as TNF-α, IFN-γ, and IL-17
- Increase anti-inflammatory markers such as IL-10 and TGF-β while activating regulatory T cells (Tregs)
- Normalization of systemic inflammation in an in vivo model
3. Heal leaky gut
Increased gut permeability, commonly known as “leaky gut”, is associated with inflammatory diseases and dysbiosis. At ImmuneBiotech, we have developed in vivo methods for assessing gut permeability using orally administered fluorescent markers. GutMagnific has been shown to significantly reduce circulating markers, indicating restoration of an impaired gut barrier.
What does it do:
GutMagnific has been shown to effectively address the following conditions:
• Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), with positive clinical data to support its efficacy.
GutMagnific has the potential to improve the symptoms of various conditions that co-exist with IBS, including:
• ME/CFS* and long COVID, which share symptoms with IBS and are backed by positive clinical data. It is currently the only product available for these conditions.
Are you interested in partnering or distributing GutMagnific?
By partnering with us, you can offer your customers a high-quality product that meaningfully improves their gut health. Contact us today to learn more about this exciting opportunity.